Help Center »
» Editing appointment details
Editing appointment details
To edit the details for one of your appointment types, start by navigating to your Appointment Types Page. To get there, follow the steps below.
If you're already on the Appointment Types Page, ignore these steps and start at the blue bullet point below.face
- Log into your account on AppointmentThing.com
- Click 'My appointments' at the top of the home page
- Click the 'Appointment Types' link in the menu on the left side of the page
Editing Appointment Details
- From the Appointment Types Page you have two options:
- Click on the tile of the appointment type you wish to edit
- Click the more options icon in the upper right hand corner of the tile of the appointment type you wish to edit and select 'Edit' from the list of options
- This will take you to the Appointment Editing Flow for that appointment type:
- Click on the 'About' heading or the '+' button to expand the details section.
- Enter or edit details about the appointment including the name, photo, location, description and additional details to show the attendee after the meeting is booked.
Use the blue 'View live page' button in the top right hand corner of the page to see how the Appointment Scheduling Page looks to your guests!face
- Appointment scheduling page
- Your appointment name, photo and description will be visible on your Appointment Scheduling Page.
- The additional instructions/details will only be shown on the confirmation page after the appointment is booked, and included in the calendar invitation and appointment reminder emails.
- When your appointment details are how you want them, click the blue 'Save' button.
- To continue with the Appointment Editing Flow, click the 'Availability' heading where you can set your availability for this appointment type.
- To go back to the appointment types page, click the back button at the top of the page.
Next Article: Setting my availability