Easily embed an appointment scheduling form (also known as an appointment booking form or a booking widget) on your Wix website. This is a great way to let your users easily schedule an appointment/meeting with you.
- Allow people to schedule appointments without having to leave your website
- Boost conversions for sales calls, consultation calls, and more
- Show your live booking calendar directly on your website – no more phone calls or endless email threads trying to schedule a time
- Choose what information you need to collect from your attendees when they schedule an appointment – add questions so you can prepare in advance.
- Send automated reminders so your users don’t forget to show up.
Follow these 6 simple steps to embed an appointment scheduling widget on your Wix website.
- Sign up for AppointmentThing.com
Go to AppointmentThing.com and click “Sign up”. There’s a free two-week trial of the Pro Plan available when you sign up (with no credit card required), and when that’s over, you can keep using the free plan forever.
- Set up the Appointment Types you want to offer and the times you are available
Within the scheduling app, you can set different appointment types for different services you offer or you could just offer customers a choice of meeting lengths. You can also offer just one appointment type if you want to keep it really simple.
- Navigate to the ‘Appointment Types’ page on AppointmentThing.com
- Create a new “Appointment Type” (or select one of your existing “Appointment Types”).
- Enter your appointment details in the “About” tab, and set your appointment availability in the “Availability” tab.
- When you’ve created the appointment type, navigate back to the “Appointment Types”.
- Copy the link or embed code to your booking page
Copy your link or embed code to your general appointment booking page if you want to offer more than one appointment type, or to a specific appointment type otherwise.
- Click the “Embed” icon as shown in the image below
- You will now see a new window. Select the “Inline Embed” option. Select the Appointment Types you want to embed on your Wix website, and copy the widget code.
- Paste your link into the Wix website editor.
Log into your account on Wix.com (or click signup if you don’t already have a Wix account). Open the Wix editor and choose which page you want to embed the appointment booking form on. Click “Add” in the left-hand side menu, choose “Embed” from the list of options and “Custom embed” as the type. Click on “Embed a site” and the element will appear on your website. You can drag the element to where it needs to go. Once you have the embed added, click the “Enter website address” button and paste in the link you copied earlier from AppointmentThing.
A complete step-by-step guide can also be found here in the following help article: Appointment Scheduling Wix – detailed instructions
- Make sure it looks good
The last thing to do is to preview the site to make sure it all looks good. If there are scroll bars showing, just resize the area of the embed to make sure it fits. Be sure to check the preview on mobile view also to make sure it still looks good!
- You’re good to go!
Your embeddable appointment booking form is now set up and your users can start scheduling appointments with you right from your Wix website!
Use a website builder other than Wix where you want to offer online scheduling? AppointmentThing also integrates with most popular website builders like Leadpages, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo and more.
Try our beautiful embeddable “Appointment Scheduling” form for Wix
AppointmentThing makes it easy for your clients to schedule appointments with you, saving time for everyone. Say goodbye to back-and-forth emails. With your own appointment scheduling page, your clients can easily view your real-time calendar availability and book appointments for themselves.
Connect your calendar to sync your availability and ensure that you offer appointments only when you’re free (works with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook calendar/Office 365). Add your appointment scheduling link to your email signature, your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and, most importantly, to your Wix site.
AppointmentThing is the best free online appointment scheduling software available today. We offer a beautifully designed app and booking pages along with powerful online booking functionality that makes your life easier including meeting buffers that give you time to prepare and automated reminders (including both email and SMS reminders) that improve customer and client communication and ensure that missed appointments are a thing of the past. We offer unlimited appointments on our free plan and if you upgrade to you can unlock some great features like connecting multiple calendars and payment processing via Stripe or PayPal.