Easily embed an appointment scheduling form (also known as an appointment booking form or a booking widget) on your Kajabi website or Kajabi landing page. This is a great way to let your users easily schedule an appointment/meeting with you.
- Customers, clients and contacts can schedule appointments with you directly from your website without having to redirect to another page
- Use it in your sales funnel to increase conversions for your online business: show your live availability on your booking calendar and let a potential client choose a time that works best for them
- Use automated reminders (as well as confirmation notifications) before your appointments so that everyone makes it on time
- Customize your booking page by adding questions to collect the information you need from your attendees when they schedule an appointment
Follow these 6 simple steps to embed an appointment scheduling app on your Kajabi website.
- Sign up for AppointmentThing.com
Go to AppointmentThing.com and click “Sign up”. There’s a free two-week trial of the Pro Plan available when you sign up (with no credit card required), and when that’s over, you can keep using the free plan forever.
- Set up the Appointment Types you want to offer and the times you are available
Within the scheduling app, you can set different appointment types for different services you offer or you could just offer customers a choice of meeting lengths. You can also offer just one appointment type if you want to keep it really simple.
- Navigate to the ‘Appointment Types’ page on AppointmentThing.com
- Create a new “Appointment Type” (or select one of your existing “Appointment Types”).
- Enter your appointment details in the “About” tab, and set your appointment availability in the “Availability” tab.
- When you’ve created the appointment type, navigate back to the “Appointment Types”.
- Copy the link or embed code to your booking page
Copy your link or embed code to your general appointment booking page if you want to offer more than one appointment type, or to a specific appointment type otherwise.
- Click the “Embed” icon as shown in the image below
- You will now see a new window. Select the “Inline Embed” option. Select the Appointment Types you want to embed on your Kajabi website, and copy the widget code.
- Paste your link into the Kajabi platform.
Log into your account on kajabi.com (or click “Start free trial” if you don’t already have a Kajabi account). Open the “Website” tab and click on “Pages”. Hover over the page you wish to add the appointment scheduling widget to and click the “Customise” icon that appears. Choose the section that you would like to add the button to and click “Add Content” in the sidebar. Select the “Custom code” option and paste the code you copied earlier from AppointmentThing and click “Save”.
A complete step-by-step guide can also be found here in the following help article: Appointment Scheduling Kajabi – embed options overview
- Make sure it looks good
The last thing to do is to preview the site to make sure it all looks good. If there are scroll bars showing, just resize the area of the embed to make sure it fits. Be sure to check the preview on mobile view also to make sure it still looks good!
- You’re good to go!
Your embeddable appointment booking form is now set up and your users can start scheduling appointments with you right from your Kajabi website!
Use a website builder other than Kajabi where you want to offer online scheduling? AppointmentThing also integrates with most popular website builders like Leadpages, Squarespace, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Jimdo and more.
Try our beautiful embeddable “Appointment Scheduling” form for Kajabi
AppointmentThing is the best free online appointment scheduling software which lets your clients book appointments by viewing your live availability on a calendar and choosing a time that suits them. Having your own unique appointment scheduling page is the simplest and most efficient way to schedule appointments.
Connect your calendar to sync your availability and ensure that you offer appointments only when you’re free (works with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook calendar/Office 365). Add your appointment scheduling link to your email signature, your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and, most importantly, to your Kajabi site.
AppointmentThing also offers tons more online booking functionality in our app and on your booking page. We have payment integration (Stripe or PayPal) that lets you collect payments from your customers when they schedule appointments, meeting buffers to block off time before and after your appointments and automated reminders (both emails reminders by default and SMS reminders on our Pro plan).